When my colleague and good buddy, Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott, Author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood and End Cravings, asked me if I could talk about “Marijuana and Anxiety: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?” on her 4th Anxiety Summit, I was excited to shed light often confusing topic: there is medical marijuana, recreational pot -smoking, and the marijuana derivative, cannabidiol or CBD, used for a host of clinical issues from anxiety to seizures. Then, there’s the question, is pot addictive? We’ll be covering it all and a lot more!
Trudy’s anxiety summits are among my favorites. I always learn a lot, both by being on them and by listening to her other interviews. You’ll learn about the myriad causes and natural solutions (yes, not just stop-gaps and bandaids) for anxiety. She never runs out of topics or amazing speakers, and this time is no different. Check it out!
Do you have anxiety or feel stressed and overwhelmed? Or do you know someone who does?
Or do you work with clients or patients who have these symptoms?
Anxiety is on the rise and it can often be completely eliminated by addressing nutritional deficiencies and biochemical imbalances, removing toxins, improving the gut, addressing hormonal imbalances and eating real whole food!
Trudy is on a mission to share the amazing healing powers of food and nutrients for anxiety and mood issues.
Between June 6 and June 16, 2016, she will be interviewing world-class experts and opinion leaders on the topic of anxiety and food. Click here to sign up.
Here are just a few of the amazing speakers and topics:
– “Anxiety: The Stressed and Toxic Gut” – Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, author of Eat Dirt
– “Is Coffee Your Hidden Anxiety Trigger and How to Substitute It with Delicious and Healing Drinks” – Magdalena Wszelaki, founder of Hormones Balance
– “Gluten and anxiety: the testing conundrum solution” – Dr. Tom O’Bryan DC, CCN, host The Gluten Summit
– “Marijuana and anxiety: Panacea or Pandora’s Box?” – Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D., board-certified in psychiatry and integrative medicine, author of The Addicted Brain and How to Break Free
– “Anxiety and heavy metals: chelation of mercury and lead” – John Dempster, ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
– “Nutrients that Fuel Brain Power and Reduce Anxiety” – Dr. Drew Ramsey, M.D., psychiatrist, farmer, author of Eat Complete
You’ll hear the science and learn practical transformational tools you can apply right away.
Once you sign up, you will also receive a link to the page where you can download amazing gifts from many of the speakers, and get access to questionnaires and research as they become available.
Here are just a few of many free gifts (and more are being added every day)
- The King’s Medicine Cabinet eBook: A complete guide on essential oils and their history, uses, cures, and recipes that will transform your health forever! By Dr. Josh Axe, author of Eat Dirt
- Using Food and Nutrition to Improve ADHD and Autism by Julie Matthews, author of Nourishing Hope for Autism [get affiliate link
- The Leptin Blueprint by Mike Mutzel, author of The Belly Fat Effect
- Hacking Fluoroquinolones by Lisa Bloomquist, patient advocate, creator of Floxie Hope
- SCD Quick Start Guide by Steve Wright, creator of SCDlifestyle
- Outsmart Your Addiction Quiz and Reclaim Your Brain e-report by Dr. Hyla Cass, MD, author of Natural Highs
- 10 Ways to Balance Serotonin Naturally by Dr. Peter Bongiorno, author of Put Anxiety Behind You
- Food for Thought – an audio presentation by Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, author of The Wahls Protocol
- Wellness Without Limits ebook by Dr. John Dempster ND, host of the Mental Wellness Summit
- “5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol” audio book, “Lyme Disease: Why an Antibiotic Bug Bomb is Not the Answer” eBook and “Heavy Metal Toxicity: A Modern Day Epidemic Not Being Addressed” eBook by Dr. Jay Davidson, author of 5 Steps to Restoring Health Protocol
You will also have the option to purchase the MP3s and/or transcripts (digital or CD version) of all the interviews if you’d like to keep them for your learning library. I always do that and listen over and over again in the car.
I hope you’ll join the summit! Click here to join.
Yours in good health,
Hyla Cass MD
PS: Listen from the comfort of your own home at no cost to you– from your computer, ipad or smart phone.
PPS: Be sure to share this information with family, friends and colleagues who you think may benefit from this summit. Just click here