2014 Events Schedule
- Sept 5-6: Emord & Associates’ 20th Anniversary Gala Celebration in Cambridge MD: Receiving the firm’s “Excellence in Integrative Medicine” Award honoring her outstanding contributions to the field of integrative medicine.
- Sept 11-14 (Thur-Sun): A4M - Teaching a module on Addiction Medicine for certification program at the Phoenix, AZ . American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine conference. Click here for details.
- Sept 19-21 (Fri-Sun): 5th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference in San Antonio, TX. For medical professionals from the US as well as attendees from Australia, Canada, Denmark, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. Click here for details.
• Nov 6-9: Age Management Medicine Group, AAMG - Las Vegas, NV; speaking on “Women,
Mood and Hormones’
- Nov 13-15: American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM) in Las Vegas, NV. ACAM.org For medical professionals worldwide.
- Dec 11-13: A4M - American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine conference. Las Vegas, The Venetian
- Jan 9: Panelist at Rx for Wealth conference in Huntington Beach, on how health coaches can work best with physicians.
- Feb 13: Speaking at Las Vegas Psychiatric Society annual conference on The Use of Targeted Nutritional Supplements in Psychiatry.
- March 14 (Fri): Speaking on “Women, Mood and Hormones” at the San Francisco A4M (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine) Conference. Click here for details.
- May 15-16: The 15th Annual Consumer Health Summit in Stamford CT; invitation-only gathering for entrepreneurs, CEOs, marketing leaders and personalities in B2C health and wellness
- July 18-20: The Healing Revolution Summit, conference in Asheville NC, speaking on “Food and Health” and on “The Mind Body Connection – Targeted Supplements for the Brain.” Click here for details.
- July 22-25: 17th Annual NBJ Summit, Dana Point CA, premier leadership event for progressive nutrition industry CEOs, investors and thought leaders. Click here for details.
- Mar 1-3 (Fri-Sun): Health Freedom Expo, Long Beach CA, speaking Sunday at 10 AM on The Addicted Brain: How to Break Free, Naturally. Click here for details.
- Mar 16th (Sat): at 6:30 pm EST, 3:30 pm PST. “David Essel Alive!” Talk Radio Show TODAY. Choices:
- April 3-5 (Wed-Fri): Holistic Primary Care Magazine’s Health Practitioner Marketing Forum, Long Beach, CA, participating on Practitioner Panel Panel
- April 6 (Sat): Integrative Hospice and Palliative Care Conference, San Diego, CA, speaking on integrative psychiatry
- April 27 (Sat): Rx for Wealth, Huntington Beach, CA, keynote speech on Natural Approaches to Mood, Memory and Addiction
- May 29-June 2 (Wed-Sun): American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), Speaker for workshop on Integrative Psychiatry for the Non-Psychiatric Practitioner. Click here for details.
- Oct 8 (archived): LISTEN HERE! Blog-talk radio, 30 mins: Overcome Your Addictions! Listen to Dr. Cass interviewed about The Addicted Brain and How to Break Free on blog-talk radio with addiction specialist, Dr. Lila Robinson!
- Oct 15: Part of the amazing ‘Sexy Younger You’ teleseminar series, and archived: “How to Have a Sexy Younger Brain” Sign up here!. Get FREE bonuses, too!
- Oct 11-15 (Fri-Mon): Integrative Advances in Disease Prevention and Treatment Conference; San Diego CA, Speaking on Integrative Psychiatry
- Oct 23 (Wed): 7 AM Breakfast meeting: I am delighted to be the featured speaker at the Inside Edge at UCI University Club in Irvine, CA; Enhance Your Mind, Mood and Energy, Naturally. Click here to get info and register.
- Oct 31- Nov. 3 (Thurs-Sun): AAMG -Age Management Medicine Group, Las Vegas, NV; speaking on ‘Women, Mood and Hormones’
- Nov 20-24 Rancho Mirage, CA, American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), Chair of daylong workshop on Integrative Psychiatry.
Previous Appearances - 2012
- Feb. 6 (Mon): 1-2 PM Pacific, The Backstage Gourmet Radio Show with PJ Grimes onHealthyLife.net; Topic: Reclaim Your Brain – and Enhance Your Mind, Mood, Energy, and Memory! Click here for details.
- Feb 7-10 (Thur-Sun): Los Angeles, The Evolution of Addiction Treatment, for Addiction Counselors, Psychologists, Educators, Social Workers, speaking on “The Use of Targeted Nutrients in Addiction Recovery.” Click here for details.
- Feb. 10-12 (Sat-Sun): Keynote speaker, 5:30 PM on Sat. night, addressing Women, Mood, and Hormones at David Wolfe’s Longevity Now Women’s Conference in Costa Mesa, CA. Click here for details.
- Feb. 8-10 (Fri-Sun): Conscious Life Expo, LAX Hilton, moderating a panel on Living in a Toxin-Free Environment: Detecting, Transforming and Preventing Toxins in Our Daily Lives, with Oram Miller, Sharyn Wynters, Mary Cordaro, and Nick Delgado. Click here for details.
- Feb. 13-17 (Wed-Sun): 9-10 AM 2/15; Nevada Psychiatric Association 18th Annual Psychopharmacology Update, Paris, Las Vegas Hotel, speaking on “The Botanical Origins of Psychopharmacological Agents, and Current Use of Natural Products.” Click here for details.
- Feb. 15-17 (Fri-Sun): Transforming The Addicted Brain: An Experiential Training in natural treatments for Addiction, Keynote: Is the World Ready for Nutrients for Addiction Recovery? Embassy Suites Santa Ana, CA. Click here for details.
- Feb. 21 (Thurs), 4 PM PST: Interview with lisa Garr on Gaiam TV on “The Addicted Brain and How to Break Free”. Click here for details.
- March 20 (Wed): American Medical Wellness Association (link) at Los Angeles Convention Center; prelude to for IHRSA’s 31st International Convention. Keynote on “Integrating Functional Medicine Techniques.”
- April 20-22 (Fri-Sat): Total Health Show at Toronto Convention Center, speaking 3 separate times. Click here for details.
- May 1 (Tue): 1 PM Pacific: Health Revolution teleseminar on how to take charge of your health, part of a innovative series hosted with other health experts such as Dr. Alex Lloyd (The Healing Codes), Brad Yates (EFT master/author), and David Wolfe (natural health expert). Click here for details, time zone listings, and enrollment.
- May 8 (Tue): Energy Cafe teleseminar on maximizing, health, mood, and vitality, part of an exciting series with other experts such as Dr. Norm Shealy, Dr. Daniel Amen, and many more. Click here for details, including time zone listings, and enrollment.
- June 8-12 (Fri-Tue): Experiential Retreat: The Alliance for Addiction Solutions Promoting Drug-Free Brain Repair conference in Gore, VA. Click here for details.
- June 18 (Mon) 1 PM PST: The Aware Life Teleseminar with Lisa Garr, part of a series with 23 other transformational leaders about how to manifest the life you deserve. Notable speakers include: Wayne Dyer, Jean Houston, Gregg Braden, Lynn McTaggart, David Wolfe, Caroline Myss, Jim Kwik, Doreen Virtue, Jennifer McLean and more! Click here for more info.
- June 22-24 (Fri-Sun): Featured speaker at the“A New Vision of Health!” weekend workshop at the magnificent Grail Springs in Bancroft, ON, Canada. Click here for details.
- June 24-29 (Sun-Fri): Speaking at the 3rd Annual Grail Lady Faire, Canada’s Summer Festival For Enlightened Women, Women 2012 The Rise Of Smart Power a 5-day summer conference and festival. Click here for details.
- July 24-26 (Tue-Thur): 15th Nutrition Business Journal Annual Summit, premier leadership event for progressive nutrition CEOs, investors, and thought leaders. Click here for details.
- Aug 24-26 (Fri-Sun): Navigating Your Future Conference in Santa Fe. Three remarkable days of inspiration, information, entertainment and a lifestyle exposition featuring world-class authors and experts. Click here for details.
- Oct 19-21 (Fri-Sun): Toronto, Canada, Conference for Integrative and Energy Therapies, speaking on Nutrients for the Brain. Click here for details.
- Dec. 13-15 (Thurs – Sat): American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine Conference in Las Vegas (A4M): 3-day course on principles of integrative neuropsychiatry, presenting a module on The Rational Use of Supplements in Psychiatry, Thurs 4 pm – 6 pm. Click here for details.